- I am a wife. It took a while to find someone to deal with my level of craziness. Twenty- Eight years in fact; but it was worth it. His name is Rob and he is fourteen years older than me
- I am in my thirties. Not much to be said here except I am a thirty-two year gemini who is true to her sign. 😉
- I am a stepmother. With Rob, came two beautiful girls: Delaney & Brynn. They were 12 and 10 when I met them (now 17 and 15). They are growing into beautiful young women and are lovely big sisters!
- I am a teacher. This September will conclude my second maternity leave. I will be going back to work teaching Grade 3. I previously taught Grades 1 and 2.
- I am a mother. Three pregnancies & two babies later I have myself two little boys: Sullivan (2) and Charlie (nearly 9 months). They are two tiny little blessings that I have waited my whole life for.
- I am addicted to chapstick. It’s a problem. There’s a car chapstick, a bathroom chapstick, a purse, pocket and most likely a bra chapstick.
- I love wine. Enough said.
8.I have 32 nieces and nephews. This should be no surprise if you read my first blog post. Being an auntie was “who I was” for so long! It is one of the most rewarding jobs in the world
9. I love to be barefoot. Shoes Shmoos.
10. I am strong. I may be an emotional wreck sometimes and a *little* on the sensitive side… but I learn something new about myself every single day.